Look Around and Have Fun

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Water Water Everywhere and It's So Good To Drink

Although we splurge from time to time, we focus on healthy eating quite a bit in my family.  One big thing that I am trying to work on is drinking more water.  I have been teaching my kids to drink water.  We don't keep much soda or juice in the house, and milk is mainly for cooking.  Let's face it, with 9 kids in the house a gallon of milk won't go far.  I tell my kids "Drink water.  It's what your body is made of.".  It's kind of a joke in our house. 

So, then we run into another issue.  All the cups.  We have lots of cups drunk from daily.  What we have started doing is drinking from our own water bottles.  Unfortunately, not all of us have a water bottle we like.  **Ahem**  Not naming names, but I think I know a certain someone who is picky.  

My daughter, Bekah (5), and I have been using the Fit For We Mommy & Me Matching Water Bottles.  She was just thrilled to have her very own water bottle.  I was excited to try a new bottle.  



I really like that the lid has a metal closure.  Basically a lid lock.  This is great for keeping my 2 and 3 year olds out of my bottle.  It is also great for keeping it from popping open (whit I haven't had it do yet).  There is a hook to attach it to my stroller when I go walking with the kids.  It also has a plastic strainer inside.  I like it because I can drop some lime or orange slices in there and that piece keeps it in the bottle, instead of into your mouth.  



I did have an incident when washing it.  I guess I didn't tighten the kid enough and when shaking it I got water everywhere.   I did it to myself twice.  Be careful of that.  Watch your lid tightness.  I can't believe I did that twice!  I get distracted so easily.  

The Fit For We Mommy & Me Matching Water Bottles are a really fun pair for you and your little one.  Check them out on Amazon, but most importantly... Make sure you're drinking your water. 


**I received this in exchange for my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment