Look Around and Have Fun

Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Great Unscented Beard Oil

As a wife to a man with a beard, there is nothing better than soft facial hair to snuggle with.  As my husband first started growing his beard out, his hair was bristly and rough.  I really didn't like it very much.  However, once he started using his beard oil, things changed 




He was able to try out an unscented bottle of Beard Oil from Huntsman Beard Co.  

My husband has been using his beard oil daily.  I love how amazing his beard looks and feels.  It's so soft.  It has gone from a rough and scratchy feel to soft and gentle.  As his wife, I now love to snuggle into his beard. It also give a nice glow to his hair.  It glistens and looks so healthy.  I love that it is unscented, as sometimes the scents can be overpowering.  This allows his beard to look amazing, without any scents getting between him and myself.

He said that he never knew how dry his beard was until he started using his beard oil.  It sucks the oil up, and it looks amazing.  

If you are interested in trying a bottle out, or buying one for the man in your life, you can find the Huntsman Beard Co HERE on Amazon. 



**I received this in exchange for my review.**



1 comment:

  1. Sure have to share this with my cousin who is growing his to enter contest and it is pretty long

    ReplyDelete