Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, March 20, 2015

A home pedicure

I've found that when I wear sandals that my feet get pretty callused.  It's not always a pretty sight if I do to keep up with my foot regime.  I was able to try out the La Pedi-Bon to give my thoughts on how I liked it.


The La Pedi-Bon is a battery opperated (2 AA) pedicure kit. I really like that it comes with an extra buffing stone.  It's great to have that extra for when one is worn down.  The stone is also easy to remove.  Just push the blue button on the top and it pulls off.  Then push it down and it easily pops back on. 


It's very easy to use.  I'm sorry.  I'm going to show my feet.  

Just push the button up to turn it on, and down to turn it off. 

Turn it on and buff the callus that is bothering you.  It did a great job of buffing it down. My only issue is that it bogged down really easy, even with brand new batteries.  I found a really light touch gave a good removal and it didn't big it down.  It will leave skin dust from removing the dead skin buildup. 



Just wipe it off, add some lotion, and you have beautiful feet again.  




**I received this in exchange for my review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment