Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, March 23, 2015

A Year Without Food - Book Review

I love when I get the chance to read.  Book reviews are fun because I have a good excuse to sit down and read something.

As I went into this book I wasn't sure what to expect.  As I began reading, my interested grew. 


I had heard of Sun Gazers.  It is something that interested me at one point.  I loved food too much to think it anything I'd like to try.  I had never heard of Breatharians.  I found his way of life amazing.  From his journey through his first few weeks, to his test on tv.  

I am intrigued by this.  I am excited to learn more. I'd love to try this, but I'm nursing and I know I can't do it yet.  It is a way of life I want to study out, and hope to ease into.  

If you would like to learn more about the life of a Breatharian, check this book out on Amazon HERE.  it's very interesting.  


**I received this in exchange for my review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment