Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, March 23, 2015

Chocolate Cupcakes

A fun day for the family!  Once in a while we make a dessert. This time it was cupcakes.  I was able to try out the Silicone Cupcake Liners by Home Complete.

 
It's a 24 pack of silicone liners.  They come with a rainbow of vibrant colors.  My kids loved these liners!  They got to help scoop the batter into each cupcake liner. They were able to easily keep track of which cupcake was theirs by the color.  


Once the cupcakese were done they easily peeled out of the liner.  I immediately soak them in water to make it easier to clean up.  Everything is easier to clean when soaked.  

The best part is they are reusable.  After washing them I make sure they're completely dry, stack them together, but them in a container, and store them for their next use. The only thing I wish they would have come with was a storage container.  It came in a plastic bag, so I just use my own plastic container. The liners themselves are great.  

If you're interested in these, check them out HERE.  


**I received these in exchange for my review.**



No comments:

Post a Comment