Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, March 20, 2015

Pulse Oximeter by Gurin

Why would someone want to track their oxygen level?

"Conditions such as hypoxemia can cause low blood oxygen. Finger monitors are small devices that clamp onto your finger. The monitors stream two wavelengths that pass through the blood vessels in your finger. These wavelengths report your blood's oxygen-saturation level. Oximeter readings should be 95 percent or higher. Readings of less than 90 percent indicate low oxygen" (source)



I got the Go-410 Pulse Oxymeter by Gurin I was easily able to keep track of my oxygen saturation level in my blood with the ease of this device that you simply put your finger into.



I love how easy this is to use.  You turn it on and (while sitting still) put your finger in the Oxymeter. Within about 20-30 seconds it will have your reading. 


You can also set it up to sound a beep/alarm if the reading hits a certain level.  

Although it is not a medical device, it does a great job at helping you to stay informed at what your SpO2 blood oxygen saturation point is.  

You can find these HERE on Amazon. 


**I received this in exchange for my review.**



No comments:

Post a Comment