Look Around and Have Fun

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Slow Cooker Recipes E-Book

I am a huge fan of the slow cooker.  I love anything that will give me slow cooker recipes.  One book I have been reading through is the Slow Cooker Recipes for Beginners e-book.  I have been reading through this book and can't wait to slowly pick my way through each recipe.



There are so many great recipes from Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms, Jalapeno Chicken, Spiced Eggplant, Ratatouille, and Cinnamon Apples. 

This has 55 recipes (6 chapters) of a variety of slow cooker recipes.  This is a wonderful variety of recipes.  Many of these are recipes I wouldn't have thought about doing in my slow cooker.  These are great for family meals, as well as pot lucks and friendly get togethers.





This is a great e-book that contains so many great ideas for your slow cooker meals.  If you would like to get it, you can find it HERE on Amazon.


**I received this in exchange for my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment