Look Around and Have Fun

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Solar Powered LED Lights

There are always places that need a light, but you don't have wiring or a plug.  I know I have run into this problem quite often.  Our temporary house has a lot of issues with the wiring.  I was thrilled when I was able to try out the LED Solar Light from Gr8goodz.

It's a small light.  Before I put it up I took a picture.  You can see the size.  



The white part is the light.  The other side that is darker is the solar panel.  It's easy to install.  You want to make sure that the solar panel has sunlight access or the battery won't charge.  Just put a screw into the location you desire light.  You can easily slide the light onto the screw with the hole in the back. 



You can then secure it by outing a screw in the hole on top. 

You will want to use the little pin in the box to push the lever in the light to turn it on.  You only need to do this once, unless it remains uncharged for 3 months.  Make sure to keep the pin just in case you need it down the road. 
(The light turned on when I flipped it against my leg.  It thought it was dark outside.)



I'll admit that I was thoroughly surprised at how bright the light is!  It's very bright. It's motion activated, so once something is in range the bright light setting kicks on.  When there is no motion after dark, it keeps a dim light until the dawn.  



Another thing I like about this light is that even though it's for outside, with the small size you can easily turn this into an indoor light.  As long as the solar panel has direct sunlight by placing it in front of a window, you can use it I an area that might not get used often enough to warrant wiring for lights.  

This is a really awesome light.  If you're interested in checking it out, you can find more information HERE. 


**I received this in exchange for my review.**




No comments:

Post a Comment