Look Around and Have Fun

Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Japanese Konjac Sponge - Bamboo Charcoal

These Konjac sponges are a newer thing for me.  It's always kind of fun and scary trying a new beauty product.  These are so crazy to me.  They are these hard styrofoam feeling round thing.  Then, when you get it wet it it becomes this soft sponge.  

The Bamboo Charcoal Japanese Konjac Sponge is great for oily and acne prone skin. 


It is so easy to use.  You just take it out of the package and run it under water.  Let the water absorb into the sponge.  

Once it's soft, gently squeeze the water out.  Don't ring it or you can damage the sponge. 

Then gently clean your face and neck.  

After you are done, wash the sponge, squeeze the water out, and hang it up by the string to dry.  

It made my face feel a little dry, so I finished up with a tiny bit of my favorite moisturizer.  

It's such a great item to have in your personal stash of beauty products.  If you want to get your own Japanese Konjac Sponge, you can find them HERE


**I received this in exchange for my review.**




No comments:

Post a Comment