Look Around and Have Fun

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Wireless Bluetooth Headset

I am really impressed with this Wireless Bluetooth Headset by Phaiser. As soon as I got it I started charging my headset. Once it was done charging I couldn't wait to try it out.




It's really comfortable. It's a soft pliable plastic that fits around the back of the neck really well. At one point I was afraid I had set it down somewhere the kids could get it, but then I realized I was wearing it still. I just wasn't using it.




I love the quality of the audio. It's well beyond the quality of my Apple earbuds. I also appreciate that they are noise canceling. I have 9 kids, and I was able to hear my music and movies perfectly. I also had my daughter use them. I couldn't hear the music she was listening to.

Although I haven't used the phone on them, I'dove that I have that option.

It has magnetic holders on the ends for the earbuds when not in use. This is great when running and I only want to use one earbud.

The only thing I dislike is that the audio seems really loud. Even on the very lowest setting it's loud. I would like to be able to listen to it without feeling like at it's lowest setting it's at the top of my audio on my old earbuds.

This is just wonderful to use around the house, as well as when I go running.

You can find it HERE on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment