Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, April 6, 2015

A Beautiful Copper Mug

I'm a collector of cups.  I love different cups and mugs.  One thing that makes them even more precious to me is of they aren't breakable.  Unfortunately, many of my favorite mugs have died over the years.  I have recently found a new mug. The Moscow Mule Copper Mug is a beautiful 16oz mug.  It is 100% copper.  It has no Tin or Nickle lining.


It is molded and hammered by artisans. Then polished into a beautiful mug.  

The upper lip is also rounded to help make it spill proof. 


The cup is made for cold drinks.  It's not insulated, so it is not recommended for hot drinks. It is also not microwave or dishwasher safe.  You'll want to hand wash this beauty.  

It's a really nice cup to drink from.  The handle is comfortable and the rounded lip  is great for drinking.  My favorite drink in this a is lavender lemonade. The best mug for a cold drink. 

Check out the Moscow Mule Copper Mug HERE. It is also great for gifts.  


**I received this in exchange for my review.**


1 comment:

  1. I made this drink for the third time now, and it is so good and so refreshing. Now, I want to get the copper moscow mule mugs, too, which I am finding to be available at a number of online shops. Question for you: Most of the mugs are 16 oz. or more, the recipe comes out to about 8 oz. with ice. Did you double the drink in the mugs in the photos or are they smaller mugs? Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete