Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Great Travel Item - 18" Packing Organizer

Occasionally my hubby has to travel to another state for work.  He works construction, and at times he ends up growing from our state of Missouri to Arizona.  I am usually the one who packs for him.  I love to be able to keep everything nice and organized for his travels.  It helps him to easily find things.  It also helps him look nice when it keeps his clothes looking nice.



I was able to use Dot & Dot Travel's 18" Packing Organizer/Envelope for my husband's travels recently.  I love how easy to was to put his nice shirts into.  It pretty much does the folding for you.  It comes with the instructions for the folding board. 



He was able to get his dress clothes out there easily.  They were kept separate from his work clothes, so they stayed clean.  They also looked nice.  They didn't get all scrunched and wrinkled like they sometimes do when traveling.  He also knew right where to find them, as they were easy to find in the case.  



If you are interested in the 18" Packing Case, you can find them HERE.  


**I received this in exchange for my review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment