Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, April 17, 2015

A nice detangling brush

Who here has kids who's hair gets tangled easily?

**Raises Hand**

Here's my post on a plastic, odd shaped, pink brush.  Normally I'm not a fan of plastic brushes.  They pull hair.  They hurt my kids heads and hair gets tangled in them.  I love this detangles brush.  



The shape of it makes it very easy to hold while brushing.  My kids prefer this brush over 'the dreaded hair brush' that pulls their tangles.  We all love that it makes our hair super soft once the tangles are out as well.  Plus, the bristles are nice to brush across your scalp and massage it. 



The only negative is that my husband seems to have claimed this brush as his own for his beard.  Now I need another for the rest of us.  I am happy I was able to try this in exchange for my review.

You can find it HERE on Amazon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment