Look Around and Have Fun

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Amazingly Soft Bed Sheets

I hate to buy sheets for my bed.  Why?  I've had the luck of buying the expensive, high thread count, supposedly luxury sheets.  Then, I get them home and after a few nights I have little balls pulling up from the fabric by my feet.  Like when fleece gets pilly.  I hate that. I really dislike buying something that I'm going to cram into my closet and only use when I have no other choice. 

I had the chance to try out this microfiber sheet set by Yorkshire-Mayfair .  It's a 4 piece set that comes with the fitted sheet, flat sheet, and 2 pillowcases. 



I was admittedly unsure about this.  The only microfiber I had come in contact with was my kitchen towels that were thick and kind of stuck to me.  When I receive the sheets, I immediately opened the bag they came in and felt them.  WOW!  They felt so soft.  I immediately put them in the wash and stripped my old sheets off my bed. 



These are so very soft.  I find myself moving around in bed just so I can rub my hands and feet on them.  Guess what?  I've been using these sheets exclusively for over a month (yes, I've washed them) and they haven't pilled up.  They are just as nice and soft as the moment I pulled them from the bag. 

The pockets on the fitted sheet are deep.  They have no problem going over my mattress.  I haven't had them pop off at night like my old sheets would do from time to time.  The material is thicker than cotton sheets, and is said to be more durable than cotton as well.  I love this, however I've also noticed that it keeps your warmer.  This is a great thing during cool nights.  It might be a little warm during the summer months, as my house tends to warm up as well.  We shall see.  That is my only concern.  Otherwise, these sheets are everything I want and love to sleep in.  I love them.

If you would like to see the color options, click HERE to see their Amazon listing.


**I received this in exchange for my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment