Look Around and Have Fun

Thursday, April 30, 2015

"You Are My Sunshine" Wall Decal

There is something about moving that gets me excited.  My new house is the oldest as I get to my dream house without it being on 100 acres.  Even so, I am thrilled to have the chance to decorate this beautiful 100 year old house.  

got this "You Are My Sunshine" decal from Bobee to put up in my daughter's room. 



As we are moving into our new house and making plans for each area, we plan on painting her walls.  Since the decals aren't reusable I'm not putting it up quite yet. 



I am so excited and can't wait to get this up. It is a perfect size. Not too big, and not too small. These are easy to put up, and if you need to they are supposed to be easy to remove.  I'm not really thinking they are going to be removed any time soon though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment