Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Oil

There are so many uses for fractionated coconut oil.  I'm new to using it, but I'm going to share with you one great way to put it to a good use.


One of the best ways is to use it as a carrier oil for essential oils.  Many essential oils can't be use neat.  Tht means they cannot be used without diluting it.  It's too strong to use full strength.  Fractionated coconut oil is one great carrier oil for diluting your essential oils.  

You don't have to use it to dilute just those strong essential oils.  I like to use it for lavender oil.  



Lavender oil is my favorite essential oil.  I love the smell. It relaxes me. I will put a few drops of Avo Lavender Oil in an ounce of GoPure Fractionated Coconut Oil.  I then use it on my skin.  It's a great moisturizer.  It's really nice for a massage.   They are both great with their anti bacterial properties.  

Give it a try and see how you like it.  I love that you can adjust the strength if the lavender scent by how much you add to the coconut oil.  It's a great way to use it.  


**I received these in exchange for my review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment