Look Around and Have Fun

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Getting That Hourglass Figure

This was my first time wearing a waist cincher. After 9 kids I am in need of help with my core. I'm hoping to help my muscles repair.

When I first got it I noticed how the material seemed to be a good weight. The eye hooks seemed sturdy. I was nervous with the fit. I was kind of between sizes, so I went with the smaller with my waist measurement. I hate not being able to try it on first. It fit just right.

My biggest problem was that I didn't know how they go on. My first try I put it on too low. The too needs to be just below your breasts.





My second try was much better. It felt great. I am able to move around just like normal, but it adds support and an hour glass shape. I also can't slouch with it on, so my posture is better. I will get poked once in a while in my sternum with the top eyehook. I just leave that top hook undone. I also found it's much easier to put on while laying in bed on your back. It also feels more comfortable. Probably because you're not slumped over trying to latch it.




I'm so happy to have had the chance to get this at a discount in exchange for my review. I think it's going to be great.

It's a great price at under $20.  You can find the Moonight Firm Compression Steel Boned Waist Training Cincher HERE on Amazon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment