Look Around and Have Fun

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Interstellar Sand

I've seen the space sand commercials on TV.  My kids have wanted to play with this sand forever.  I was finally able to try some out recently and boy were the kids excited.  We got a 2 pound box of Interstellar Sand, and not only did it meet my kids expectations, it exceeded them.  I had a 2, 3, 5, 6, and 8 year old playing with this Interstellar Sand for close to an hour.  I just threw a few kitchen items at them (not really thrown) to use for molds.  Things like tumblers, baby bottle lids, and silicon muffin cups.  



This stuff is really neat.  I had never touched it before.  It's sandy, but squishy.  Sticks to itself, but isn't sticky.  It is flakey, but holds it's shape.  It's like if sand and play-dough had a baby.  





You can see how much fun my kids were having with this sand.  It was a lot of fun, and it was really easy to clean up.  My 5 year old did the clean up for it. 

It's really fun and great for imagination play.  It's a fun and not so messy way to get them to build and create.

You can find it HERE on Amazon.


**I received this in exchange for my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment