Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, April 20, 2015

Kneeling In The Garden

My gardening days are finally beginning.  As I'm spending more time outside, I'm fining myself on my knees a lot.  This can be rather hard on my knees over a long period of time.  I was able to try this foam knee pad.  



This is a great knee pad to use for gardening, or for around the house.  It's light and easy use.  It's also small enough to store away almost anywhere.  It's a huge relief when you will be working for longer periods on the ground.  The cushion is firm enough to provide good support on most any surface.

The only thing is that I wish it was a few inches longer.  I seem to have to keep my knees together and it would be nice to be able to have space to shift them or move a little.  



They're great to have around the house and I know they'll get a lot of use.  

**I was able to try these in exchange for my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment