Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, April 3, 2015

KPKitchen Pancake Batter Dispenser

We eat a lot of pancakes in our house.  It's easy to make. You can feed a ton of people (aka my family).  It's also something my 8 year old son loves to make on his own.  It's always a win when your kids will make breakfast.

I'm going to say that excitement is an understatement when our Pancake Batter Dispenser came in the mail.  


What we did next was a whole lot of fun. These are the pictures from our trial run.  I made the mistake of having the kids make the batter the same thickness as when we use a ladle.  


It was a little too thick, and it was hard to get out.  We have since made it thinner and it works great. 


This is a great dispenser.  It holds up to 4 cups of batter.  The lid fits snug, but it's easy to get off. The trigger is easy enough to squeeze that my younger kids are easily able to use it.  Again, the only problem was making sure the batter isn't too thick.  

It would be great for more than pancakes.  You could use it for muffins, cupcakes, waffles, and my husband wants to try making funnel cakes with it.  

It's a nice item for anyone who makes a lot of foods with batters.  Check it out HERE, and see what you think. 


**I received this in exchange for my review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment