Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, April 10, 2015

Mommy's Time Out

There are days that I need a break.  Hard to believe, I'm sure.  It's hard at times to homeschool 9 kids.  Yes, I count my baby.  I teach him about walking and talking.  That's as important as anything else.  I have days that I'm overwhelmed.  There are days that I get envious of those who get vacations, or even just a night away.  I wouldn't trade my kids for the world, though.

Anyways, I have nights where I just need a time out.  The kids are in bed.  The house is quiet.  I get to relax for just a little while.  I don't drink wine often.  I save my glass for nights I really need to relax.  I have my days that were almost too much, and I have my Mommy's Time Out. 


I was able to open up Mommy's Time Out Moscato, sit down, and just enjoy a moment of silence.  Just a glass of some sweet wine was so nice.  It calmed my nerves.  It allowed me to relax.  Ok, as I don't drink often, I admit I got a bit of a buzz. One glass is all I needed.  I had my time out.  I was able to chill my nerves and I had my wonderful moment of 'me time'.  

I'm sure all moms reading this can feel the need for 'me time'.  The time where you aren't 'mom'.  The time where you aren't a wife.  You are just you.  That is my time out.  Where I can just be myself, and enjoy time alone.  

Mommy's Time Out offers several wines, including Dad's Day Off and First Rate Old Fart.




If you want to send yourself to a time out, or send a friend or family member to time out, check them out HERE and order a bottle.  


**I received this in exchange for my review.**



No comments:

Post a Comment