Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, April 6, 2015

Nutraplex Fruit Bars

As I try to improve my eating habits I am trying to find healthy ways to snack.  Yes, fresh fruits and veggies on a tray are great.  However, sometimes you want something more for an "on the go" snack. As a mother, I am on the go a lot.

I was able to try Nutraplax fruit bars. I was given 1 of each bar to try.  The Pineapple Coconut bar and the Meggaberry bar. 


Each bar is gluten-free, non-GMO, vegetarian, kosher, soy free, dairy free, is full of Omega 3s, antioxidants, and fiber.  They also use natural preservatives.  

Sounds good.  

Megaberry was my favorite.  I'm a berry person and enjoyed the flavor of the acai berry, cranberry, raspberry, strawberry, and blueberry in the bar.  They also add chia seeds for a great spice of protein and fiber.  


The Pineapple Coconut bar was my kids' favorite.  It has the pineapple and coconut flavors, sweetened with honey, and has a blend of almonds, cashews, and chia seeds.  


Each bar has a unique flavor.  Each one is packed full of healthy ingredients.  If you eat them on the go, make sure you bring floss or a toothpick, because the chia seed will get stuck in your teeth.  They get a bit slimy as they get wet, which makes picking them out more difficult. They are really good for you, so the trade off is worth it.  

You can find the Megaberry bar HERE, or the Pineapple Coconut bar HERE


**I received these in exchange for my review.**



No comments:

Post a Comment