Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, April 6, 2015

Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale

I am always amazed at technology.  Things I had never even though of seem to pop up.  One of these is the ability to use your smartphone to interact with your bathroom scale.


The Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale isn't just a simple digital scale.  It can differentiate between different users automatically without you needing to change settings.  It can recognize up to 8 users.  It has an auto shut off, so you just step on and step off. It also has a BAI Analysis for body fat, lean mass, water weight, and bone mass. 

It's simple to use the Gurus app.  Although a smartphone is not necessary to use the scale, it does add another demention to weight loss and health.  

The app is simple to use.  You enter your basic information in. When you step on the scale it will give you your weight. It then brings up what I thought at first was my scale messing up.  What it is is the code for the app to scan.  Just pull up the free app...

Click AppSync and scan the code...

It automatically enters the information I I the app for you. 


Of course, you can also add it in manually.  

It then tracks your progress on a chart in the app. 


I've been working hard to get back in shape, so this is a great scale. It takes a little getting use to, and I had to read how to do the functions.  Once you get used to it, it's a great weight loss tool.  If you want to try out the WeightGurus, you can find the HERE


**I received this in exchange for my review.**



No comments:

Post a Comment