Look Around and Have Fun

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Starting My Garden Using LED Grow Lights

I'm officially getting my seeds started for my garden.  I have 12 tomato and 4 broccoli seed sprouts planted into little start containers.  They are the ones I saved from last year when I bought the plants.  This year I am determined to get it going myself.  I have my turnip, cabbage, and brussels sprouts seeds just starting to show signs of life.  My peas, beans, cantaloupe, cucumber, and watermelon are not quite showing sprouts yet.

One thing that really helps with my plants is proper lighting.  Sunlight is great.  However, an additional boost of good grow lights will really go a long way. 

I am excited to try out this Hydroponic LED Light from Alite.



The Alite 12W LED Plant Grow Light has been optimized to produce the most efficient wavelengths of light to produce peak photosynthesis performance in your garden plants.

Alite manufactures the Grow Light in a precise Heat Sink to generate the least amount of heat and therefore prevent any damage to your Garden Plants.

Due to the consistent Light Production and refined Light Wavelength using the Alite Grow Lamp will maximize your Plant Growth.

12 LED Lights in precise arrangement to improve Growth across all plants. With the supremely efficient LEDs, low heat generation and optimized Light Wavelengths the 12W Grow Light is the perfect option for Indoor Growing.





I am just starting out with this light, but my little seedlings are just happy as can be.  They are still babies, and I can't wait to watch them grow bigger, and get transplanted outside where they will provide food for my family this summer and fall.

You can find the Hydroponic LED Light from Alite HERE.  It is a great way to get your garden going with the right start. 


**I received this in exchange for my review.**


1 comment:

  1. We were among the first companies in the world to offer direct to consumer LED Growing Lights. We design our lighting, conduct real-time research in live grow environments that are under our control, and most importantly we fully understand what it takes to grow premium quality flowering plants under LED.

    ReplyDelete