Look Around and Have Fun

Monday, May 11, 2015

A Fun Way To Jazz Up Your Candies - Candy Labels

I had a lot of fun with these candy labels.  It's actually something I had never thought of before.  I had my daughter's birthday coming up, and we were filling a piñata with different candies.  I thought it would be just too much fun to decorate some of them with these stickers!



iCustomLabels has several different candy labels to pick from.  They have different options like ladybug, flamingo, bumble bee or butterflies.  I was amazed at all the custom label options available on their website at http://www.icustomlabel.com/custom-labels/custom-candy-labels/.  They have small round labels, like the ones I have.  They also have candy bar labels and Hershey Kiss labels. 

These were so fun for the kids.  We had 40 butterfly candy labels to use, and I put them on different candies throughout the piñata.  The kids who had the labels were so excited to have the 'special butterfly' candies.  It was a really fun treat for them all to see the pretty butterflies on the candies.  



iCustomLabels doesn't just have candy labels.  They do custom labels, wine labels, cigar, food jar, water bottle labels, and more.  Check out their site at http://www.icustomlabel.com/ and see which ones are what you need. 


**I received this in exchange for my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment