Look Around and Have Fun

Saturday, May 16, 2015

All Queens Chess

I used to play chess at night with my husband.  I'm not really great at it, but I learned a lot from him.  He used to play against his dad, so he knew a lot more than I do.  My kids have played chess off and on, and were super excited when I got the All Queens Chess game.


This game is very fun.  It's not the usual chess game.  

Strategy game with only the most powerful chess piece! (MSRP: $12.99, Ages 8+)
Think of it as four-in-a-row chess. In this two-player game of All Queens you’ll have to plan your moves carefully as you outwit your opponent to get four Queens in a row. Just like in a game of chess, the all-powerful Queen can move any number of squares vertically, horizontally or diagonally. The only difference is that pieces can’t be captured. Stay alert and exercise logic as you navigate the board to get your Queens in a row. 

I sat down with my 8 year old son and played with him.  I was red.  He was black. 



As we moved about the board, I found out that he is much better at strategy than I am.  Ha ha ha!  After a short time he had his 4 queens in a row.  I lost!


All the kids sat around and watche as we played.  They thought it was wonderful that mom lost to their brother.  

What a fun game!  One that is great for a family night with kids of almost any age.  

If you want to buy this, you can find. It HERE.  


**I received this free in exchange for my review.**




No comments:

Post a Comment