Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

An Artists Book

I used to love to do sketches.  After I married and had kids it seems that my talents and hobbies took a back seat.  Recently I decided to start up my drawing skills again.  Then, I was able to try out the Masterclass Premium Hardcover Sketchbook.



A little about this sketchbook.
It is a nice hardcover book that measures 9x12 inches.  It is metal twin loop spiral bound with 100 Sheets of 60 lb sketch paper.  It is acid free, and lightly perforated which makes it ideal for all dry media. 

I like using the Masterclass Premium Hardcover Sketchbook because it is the bigger size that gives me a lot of excess room to freely move around, but it's not so big that it's bulky and hard to manage.  The paper is a perfect weight, and I have really enjoyed sitting and sketching on it.  It is a great way to relax.  I also love to draw my little ones as they sleep.  It's a perfect way to immortalize them for a memory keepsake.

You can find the Masterclass Premium Hardcover Sketchbook on Amazon by clicking HERE.  This is a great book for anyone who likes to draw.


**I received this free in exchange for my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment