Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ava Shower Filer

We like to have clean water in our house.  We use a Berkey water filtration system in our house to drink from.  We use the fluoride filters to remove unwanted fluoride from our drinking water.  Unfortunately, many of these unwanted water additives, or chemicals, are absorbed through our skin.  So, even though you might not be drinking it, when you and your family shower or bathe, they are still getting these unwanted chemicals into your bodies. 

I was so excited to get to try the Ava Shower Filter.  I have been wanting a fluoride filter for my shower for a long while.



Ava says that their filter:

REMOVES FLUORIDE & OTHER CHEMICALS - Filters 99.9% of Chlorine, Algae, Dirt, Fluoride, Lead, Chloramine, Bacteria, Arsenic, Chromium, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Mercury and Heavy Metals and many more chemicals. Shower filter also reduces scum build-up using kdf.

HEALTHY SKIN - Balances the pH of water. Promotes and maintains smooth, glowing skin, shiny hair, and healthy nails. Effectively reduces hard water and stops itchy and skin after shower

EASY INSTALLATION - Fits all modern shower arms. Comes with installation manual and installs easily. No plumber needed.Not sold with shower arm or shower head.

PROFESSIONAL SERVICE - Made in the USA with a 30-day money back guarantee included. Experience powerful results within days or receive 100% of your money back

LONG-TERM - High performance filter lasts for an entire 9-12 months before needed replacement.


I love that I can have an added element of health for my family.  I really do not like all of the chemicals that are in everything from our food, water, milk, juice, carpets, shampoos, and everything in our daily lives.  If there is anything I can do to lessen the health hazards for my children, I will.

If you are interested in the Ava Shower Filter, you can find them HERE on Amazon.


**I received this for free in exchange for my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment