Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, May 1, 2015

Feeling Like A Lady with Sublime Beauty

I don't wear a lot of makeup or beauty products.  I never have.  I'm a pretty basic girl and don't really have time to pretty myself up.  Once in a while I get a chance to try out some beauty products.

Today I got a sampler box from Sublime Beauty.  



I was excited to open it up, and I did so on video.  



I can't wait to try it all out.  The box came with 5 sample containers of Celulite Whisper Lotion, Celulite Whisper Gel, Collagen Mask, Retinol Serum, and Vitamin C Day Cream SPF 30.  It also had 4 bottles of Luxurious Facial Oil, Collagen Serum (Peptide Rich), Hyaluronic Serum (Deep Hydration), and Glycolic|Salicylic Serum. 



It's a great sampler to try out each item and decide I they are right for you.  You can find them at www.sublime-beauty.net/sublime-sampler


**I received this in exchange for my review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment