Look Around and Have Fun

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hot Cocoa K-Cups

I've found a yummy little treat for myself.  I have a box of hot cocoa K-Cups from Black Bear Market that I can use for my Keurig coffee maker.



It is a box of 24 single serve hot chocolate cups.  


So, I love my kids.  However, sometimes I want a treat for myself that I don't have to share with anyone else.  

I played with these cups and got them where I like it.  I like strong hit chocolate and I like it to be creamy. I got mine the way I like it by brewing it at 8oz and then adding some cream after it's done.  It adds the creamy milky texture, and it cools it down enough to drink it right away.  It also has the rich chocolaty flavor that I love, with the added bonus of being able to use my Keurig to brew it easily and quickly.  

Check out the box of hot chocolate single serve cups HERE on Amazon.  


**I received this in exchange for my review.**




No comments:

Post a Comment