Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

MIRA One Touch Professional Milk Frother

I love cooking.  I spend most of my day in the kitchen.  The most exciting thing for me is to try out a new kitchen appliance. I love to see how I can use it to simplify my life.  

This morning I got to try out the MIRA One Touch Automatic Professional Milk Frother




The milk frother is a great kitchen tool for frothing milk (115 ml capacity) or for warmed milk/drinks (240 ml capacity).  

The MIRA milk frother comes with both a whisk for frothing milk, and a paddle for mixing drinks like hot cocoa and cappuccino mixes.  They switch out easily, which makes cleanup nice. 



I started with trying the paddle for a cappuccino mix I had on hand.  You know, for the days you don't feel like making coffee.  

There is a Max line for frothed milk (the bottom Max line) and hot milk/mixed drinks (the top Max line). Make sure you don't fill past the Max line for what you're making. 


I added the milk and powder. 

Then I turned it on and watched it mix.  I did use a spoon and gave it a little mix because my cappuccino mix doesn't mix easily and it just wanted to sit on top. I have that problem when mixing it by hand, so I'm not faulting the frother for that.  After that, it did great and finished mixing up.  I like my drinks hotter, so I tested it and pushed the power button again to run it and heat it up more for me.  It was so easy to use.  




As it mixes, the red light on the power button turns on.  When it is done, the milk frother automatically shuts off, and the indicator light goes off. 

I then switched to the whisk and made some frothed milk.  I used just regular whole milk from my refrigerator.  I followed the directions and filled it to the bottom Max line.  I'm glad I did. 


A hot frothed milk that was perfect!  Next time I might add a little tiny bit of vanilla to it and sprinkle a little cocoa on top when done.  

I was amazed at this milk frother.  I love that i can just push the button and let it work.  I don't have to hold anything.  I don't have to mess with it.  It frees up my hands to do a quick job while it does it's job.  

If you are looking for a great milk frother, check out the MIRA One Touch Automatic Professional Milk Frother



**I received this free in exchange for my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment