Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Natural Herbal Cold and Voice Remedy from Sprouts

I got Sprouts Cold Remedy just in time.  The day after it came my entire family came down with a cold of some sort.  We all had stuffy and runny noses, and sore throats.  After a day I remembered my Cold Remedy. 



I was a little hesitant.  I've taken tinctures and herbal teas.  I know how some herbal remedies can taste.  Sometimes the taste is enough to make you choose the sickness over the help.  I took a half dropper of it.  The taste was pretty pleasant.  It was almost like plum/prune flavor, which is much better than other herbal concoctions I've had.  By that night my throat wasn't hurting.  I took it again the next day.  I felt so much better. 


The Sprouts Voice Remedy is something I'm excited to have in my medicine cabinet. After using Sprouts Cold Remedy, I have a feeling the Voice Remedy will work just as well.  I haven't had the opportunity to try this one yet, but I did take a little taste to make sure it was going to be palatable.  The flavor was a sweet herbal taste.  It wasn't one that was a bitter flavor, which I'm very grateful for. 



I was very impressed with the Cold Remedy and am looking forward to updating this when I can use the Voice Remedy.


**I received these free in exchange for my review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment