Look Around and Have Fun

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Traveling Trash Bag

When we go anywhere in the van it doesn't take more than a few minutes to trash the floor.  We always come armed with sippy cups, water bottles, and (if the trip is long) snacks.  

I was able to try out the Car Trash Can by Mas27.  We inevitably have a mess of some sort.  It's just hard not to when you have 9 kids and 2 adults in your vehicle.  



Trash Bag Features

  • Light weight and fit all car models. Perfect size for hanging or standing on the car floor, 12'' tall and 11.8'' by 6.1'' opening, 3.7- gallon capacity
  • Metal-framed top can be closed to keep trash out of sight and not affect to back passengers' space or kept opening for drivers' convenience
  • High quality and water proof inner fabric for wiping off fast and easily without letting back the bad odor
  • Strong and adjustable straps for easy installing, dual mesh side pockets for bottles or tissues


I love that it is waterproof. It contains any possible liquid spills. It has an adjustable strap that also has a clip to put onto the headrest or arm. It has a flat bottom so it stands, and also has Velcro to close it.

One thing I didn't realize is that my van has attached headrests.  They don't adjust.  I just never paid attention until I went to out the bag in.  So, I hooked it around the front arm rest.  I also put a grocery store bag inside the bag for easy removal of trash.  

I love this.  It's made clean up a lot easier.  You can find it HERE on Amazon.  


**I received this in exchange for my review.**



No comments:

Post a Comment