Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Chocolate Coconut Water Smoothie

This post contains sponsored links.



I was able to try CoCoZia's Chocolate Coconut Water recently.  I had tried regular coconut water, but never chocolate flavored.  This was exciting and I couldn't wait.  I knew exactly what I wanted to try with my CoCoZia Chocolate Coconut Water.  



I am trying to get back in better health.  I am hoping to lose weight, but more importantly I want to lose inches.  I am looking to improve my body.  I am running as well as doing a 30 Day Challenge with Squats, Pushups, Bridges, and Planks.  I am also eating healthier.  One of those changes includes my breakfast smoothie.  


Chocolate Banana Coconut Water Smoothie

16.9 oz CoCoZia Chocolate Coconut Water - Chilled
1 frozen Banana
2 Tbsp Almonds or Almond Paste
1 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
2-4 Tbsp Peanut Butter or Almond Butter (I use the mocha flavored almond butter)


Add all ingredients to blender and purée until smooth.  I use my Ninja blender and it works amazingly at blending everything quickly.  



I like the taste of the coconut water.  It has the mild coconut flavor with a chocolaty addition.  It's a delicious treat when you are craving something sweeter, but still healthy.  The ingredients are simple and short.  


If you want to buy some of your own, and try out this healthy and delicious treat, you can find them HERE on Amazon. 



I received this free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.  



No comments:

Post a Comment