Look Around and Have Fun

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Smaller Flexible Cutting Mat

I cook daily in my house.  There is nothing I like more than trying a new recipe and testing it on my family.  Ha ha ha!  Really, I do love using them as guinea pigs.  Most of the time it turns out great.  There are always my days where they are... we will just say I wouldn't make them again.

With my experimentation, I've also found I use a lot of cutting boards.  I love cutting boards of all sizes.  This time, however, it wasn't a cutting "board" I was trying, but a flexible cutting mat.  Four of them, actually.

These cutting mats were on the smaller side, but they were perfect for just hanging up on my wall.  Each one came with it's own use icon.  Meat, Fish, Onion (vegetables), and Lemon (fruit?).  I actually liked that, and I found I was able to easily use each one according to the label. 



I also found that my fish cutting mat, months later, has yet to be used.  Shame on me.  I need to eat more fish.

These mats are very strong, and so far I have not cut through them.  I would love to have a bigger size, but this is great for prepping smaller items.  It's more for a meal for one or two people, instead of my eleven people.  I have noticed that the markings and color is coming off on the cutting mats we use most often.  



We hand wash, so maybe they were scrubbed a little too much.  However, those are my two big issues with them.  Otherwise, I think they are perfect little flexible plastic cutting mats.  They are great for kitchens with little space, or big kitchens that only need a smaller cutting surface.

You can check them out HERE on Amazon.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pma43bf030e75e0614616467f596075f14

No comments:

Post a Comment