Look Around and Have Fun

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

CoCoZia 100% Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil

This post contains sponsored links. 


I've been using CoCoZia coconut oil for about a week.  I use coconut oil a lot, but I've never used a cold pressed coconut oil.  I know.  Shame on me.  



So, this is so unlike any coconut oil I've used.  It smells and tastes just like coconut.  It's like you opened up a can or bag of coconut flakes.  It's how I thought coconut oil should taste, but it never did. 

There are a few uses I have for coconut oil.  I make my own toothpaste.  I oil pull (swish in my mouth for 10-20 minutes to detox).  I cook with it.  This is just amazing in Asian foods.  

This time, I'm doing a basic lip oil.  I sell kettle corn as a part time job.  We work festivals during the summer and fall.  Last weekend was our biggest festival.  I didn't have a chance to eat or drink until evening for 2 days.  Unfortunately this caused my lips to get very chapped. Due to this, I'm making my "lip balm".  



The oil will solidify again when cool, so you want to keep it in your pocket, or hold it for a few minutes to melt it since it melts at body temperature.  


I add just 2-3 tablespoons of CoCoZia coconut oil to my pot, along with 1/2 tsp lavender flowers.  I out on a very low heat to infuse the lavender into the oil.  I strain the flowers and pour the oil into my vials using a little funnel.  I have 3 different sizes depending on what size you want.  They also make great personal gifts. 




You can do any flavor that you want, as long as it goes with coconut.  Vanilla, lavender, pineapple, peppermint... The list goes on.  

The coconut oil I so good for your skin.  It's my go to for all ailments.  

You can find CoCoZia 100% Organic and Cold Pressed oil HERE on Amazon. 



I received this free in exchange for my review. All thought an experiences re my own.  I welcome all comments about your own experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment