Look Around and Have Fun

Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Fun and Inexpensive Tablet - Holiday Gift Guide

This post contains sponsored links.


I was planning on showing a fun and inexpensive tablet on my Holiday Gift Guide this year.  As a month went by of using the tablet I was planning on featuring, it showed that it was not one that I would recommend to you.  Unfortunately, the screen became very bad, and that seemed to be a common theme on the reviews.  As you can see...



Fortunately, I was abke to test out another tablet from a different company!  This tablet is not only fun and affordable, but it is also showing to be a much better quality.



I've been using this tablet from Tagital for a little while now. So far I'm pretty impressed with it. This is my second Android device I've used, and I am really enjoying it. This tablet comes with the protective case with the keyboard built in. The case also has a stand on the back so you can prop it up when using it on a table to desk, but also has a magnet to attach it to the back when not in use. The keyboard is not bluetooth, but it does have a plug that goes into the power port, so you can opt to use it or not. The tablet has bluetooth capability and I can use it with my bluetooth speakers and earbuds. It has the ability to connect to Wifi, so you can use it with Google, Facebook, and other online areas that require internet access. It has a 32 GB memory card slot to use for additional storage (card not included).



The screen has a great picture and color. I love how clear it is. I have noticed that I have to tip my screen back to get the color more vibrant. However, that's how I generally use my tablet anyway. The camera is nice with both the back and front facing option. However the back (main) camera can't be used when in the case, so you will need to remove it to use it. It's also not quite as clear of a camera as my "other" brand. However, it's not bad either.





I'm loving the ability to personalize my tablet. That is something I'm quickly learning, as I wasn't able to do that with my Apple products. I love the Live Wallpaper option as well. For those who are unfamiliar with it, it's a moving and sometimes interactive wallpaper. It's kind of a fun little extra that I've not encountered before. I'm learning about the widgets and different locations for all the device options.



I've had a few glitches on it, which is where the one star removal came in. It is a little sluggish and glitchy at times. The other day it froze up on me and crashed. When I went back in some of my apps were gone. I ended up losing what was on those apps and had to reinstall them. That has been the only issue I've had though. Otherwise, it has worked great.

You can find this tablet on Amazon HERE.  It is a really great deal for less than $60.  It would make a great gift for kids and adults alike.


I received this tablet at a discounted price in exchange for my review. All thoughts and experiences are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment