Look Around and Have Fun

Friday, November 20, 2015

Birthstone Color Pendant Necklace with Swarovski Crystal Set inPlatinum by William Wang Designs

This post contains sponsored links.

I love certain types of jewelry.  Mostly rings and necklaces.  I'm not a fan of the jewelry with the large stones that are heavy and just overly gaudy.  My preference is the smaller jewels and pendants. 

I was able to review a beautiful necklace by William Wang Designs.  This is his Birthstone Color Pendant Necklace with Swarovski Crystal Set in Platinum. 



This is a stunning necklace. The pendant was my birthstone, which is a garnet. I love the size of the garnet colored crystal, and the beauty of the 5 small clear crystals set above it. The 5 clear crystals in this pendant have a lovely rainbow sparkle to them, while the main red crystal is cut to where it has red light bursts within the inside of it when the light hits it. It is set in a platinum coated pendent base, and the silver prevents from any distracting color from the crystals. The back of the pendent is completely closed, so you don't have any additional cleaning because of dirt getting into the opening behind the crystals.








The platinum snake chain is 18 1/2 inches long, but has the extender piece that allows it to go to 21 1/2 inches. It is a very comfortable chain, and I had no issues with it pinching or rubbing my neck. The lobster style clasp is strong and, although mine was a little hard to get open to take off, it holds the necklace on perfectly and without worry of the necklace falling off. The weight is very light as well. After wearing it all day, I almost didn't notice it at all, and forgot I even had it on most of the time.



It's a beautiful necklace that has many different color options.  You can get it on Amazon for $49.99 HERE.  
It's one that would be a lovely gift for a girlfriend, wife, daughter, mother, or any lady in your life.

I received this discounted in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment