Look Around and Have Fun

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Ozeri 12 inch Skillet



This contains sponsored links.



I do a lot of cooking, and I have burned through a lot of non stick skillets.  I really like this pan. Over a few weeks I've had no issues, other than my one attempt to see how nonstick it is without oil. I cooked an egg without oil. It did come out in one piece. However, it did stick. If you use a tiny bit of oil the eggs will slide right out. I love that it's ceramic and nontoxic, as that's a big reason I hate nonstick skillets.







We have been using the 12 inch skillet and it is perfect for the larger batches of foods for my big family. My husband especially loves to make the frittatas by caramelizing onions, peppers, and mushrooms in the 12 inch Ozeri skillet. Then we add bacon crumbles and grated cheese. In a larger bowl mix in 5 eggs and 2 cups of half and half, a dash of salt, and dash of hot sauce. Then pour it over the mixture and cook it in the oven for about 15 min at 350. 




























I love that this pan is completely oven safe. The handle is able to go into the oven, you just want to make sure you use a hot pad to get it out. It will burn you!

A little more about this skillet by Ozeri.


  • Unlike other ceramic pans, the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
  • Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.
  • Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
  • Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
  • Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.

You can find Ozeri 8, 10, and 12 inch skillets on Amazon HERE for a great price!  



I received this skillet in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment