Look Around and Have Fun

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Zoozie LA Women's Palazzo Pants

This post contains sponsored links. 


I was able to try out Zoozie LA Women's Palazzo Pants in exchange for my review.  These are the high waisted and foldover yoga type pants. 

I really love to wear these pant from Zoozie.  These high waisted pants are so comfortable. I love the silky feel and how they aren't restricting at all on my waist or my legs. 



They wide leg look gives it almost a skirt look, while the high waist keeps your pants up without worry of exposing your backside when bending over. I love the design, and really had a hard time picking what I wanted from the many different ones offered. However, I ended up picking the Clear Paisley Aqua and I was not let down. The color and design is beautiful. 


The only issue I had was that I am on the shorter side at 5'4", so mine were a little long on me. I will have to hem the legs in order to wear them without them dragging on the ground. However, that is well worth it, as I am just in love with them.

You can find these on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015QLT062?ref_=cm_rdp_product

I received these free in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment