Look Around and Have Fun

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Fun Friction Toy Vehicles For Small Children

This post contains sponsored links.


I have several small children that absolutely love playing with toy vehicles.  One of the kind they love most are the friction vehicles.  These are the ones that they can roll on the floor and "rev" up so that they will keep on going across the floor almost like they are motorized.  The little kids love that they can really roll those across the floor and get them moving across the room.


When I was offered the opportunity to try out these friction toy vehicles, I was thrilled.  I knew my 2, 3, and 5 year old boys and girl would be thrilled to try them out!  When they arrived, it was confirmed that I was correct, and they dug into the box and started playing with them right away.




I'm not one to say my kids are nice to their toys.  They aren't.  They are ones that will really test out a toy and see how tough that toy is.  I am going to say that these three friction cars will really take a beating.  My kids have played with these daily for a couple weeks now.  They throw them.  They go down the stairs.  They get over revved.  They get crashed and stepped on.  So far they are still in perfect playing condition.  They haven't broken.  They haven't chipped or had pieces fall off.  They are really great.


If you are interested in getting these for a holiday gift, or just for your kids to play with, click the link below.

Click Here For The Amazon Listing.


I received these free in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment