Look Around and Have Fun

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Ozeri 3 Piece Skillets

This post contains sponsored links. 


I cook daily.  As a stay at home mom, and soon to be restaurant owner, i do a ton of cooking.  I love to try out different kitchen items, and one thing that I still love is Ozeri skillets.   This 3 piece set of pans from Ozeri was provided for me to test out.  I got an 8 inch, 10 inch, and 12 inch nonstick pan. 



Each one has a felt protector to put inside the pans to keep them from getting scratches up when they are put away.  




I love that they aren't the toxic nonstick that most skillets use.  This is a ceramic coating that makes it a healthier option.  

You can also put them straight into the oven.  We will start our cooking on the stovetop, and then finish up in the oven.  The handle is able to withstand the oven temperature, although I don't go over 425° with them.  



With the nonstick surface, you only need a tiny amount of fat to cook with.  Here, I am cooking turkey burgers.  They made a lot of juice, but you can see in the video how they don't stick at all. 



I use about a tablespoon generally, but you can use less.  It's also durable.  I seemed to have had a forgetful moment yesterday, and I left my skillet on medium heat empty for about 20 minutes.  I put some water in it when I discovered it, and it works perfectly fine today.  I like how well these work for nonstick cooking.  

You can get these on Amazon, Walmart, Sears, and Home Depot. 

I was able to test these out for free and give my opinion of how well they work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment