Look Around and Have Fun

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Corso's Cookies

This post contains sponsored links. 


Like most women, I tend to like a sweet Mother's Day gift from my spouse.  I love bouquets, and I love something a little sweet to eat.  The only think that could make this better, would be a sweet bouquet.  That is what I have today.  I was able to get a cookie bouquet from Corso's Cookies.  


This is a 9 cookie bouquet that was delivered right to my door.  They were wrapped so carefully, and they were in perfect condition.  


These are shortbread flower and butterfly cookies, so they are not too sweet, and they have a very mild flavor.  The icing is a hard glazed icing that is perfectly iced onto each cookie.  The cookies are also individually wrapped to keep them fresh.  Each cookie is about 1/4 pound, so they are easily able to be eaten a little at a time. 


This is such a pretty bouquet, and perfect for a cookie lovers Mother's Day surprise.  There are so many options on the site at www.CorsosCookies.com, and you can pick a cookie bouquet for everything from Mother's Day, Birthdays, Parties, Holidays, and more.  

You can also save 35% on your order with the gift code BIGFAMILY35 at checkout!!



I received this free of charge.  All thoughts are my own, and all 

No comments:

Post a Comment