Look Around and Have Fun

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Finding the perfect family vehicle with Cars.com

Sponsored post

Finding the right car for your family can be both exciting and stressful.  You want something that you will fall in love with, but you also want a vehicle that is reliable.  As a mom of 10, I know how horrible it is to find yourself stranded with the family because of an unreliable vehicle.  A little extra research into our vehicle would have given us some insight into the problems to expect from that particular make, model, and year.

Researching my out the pros and cons of your vehicle is something I have learned (the hard way) is very important.  Once you have found the vehicle, or vehicles, you want to shop for, the next step is to search for the perfect one for you and your family.  There are so many places to shop for cars both online and in person.  Online is wonderful because you don't spend all your time and gas traveling to see a car and you come up empty handed.  However, you also don't get to touch and test drive cars you find online.  Nobody wants to buy sight unseen.  




Our family van recently died on us, as did my husband's work truck.  I found https://www.cars.com, and I've discovered the best of both worlds in car shopping.  I am able to search online for my family vehicle with new and used vehicles.  However, I can also search from 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, up to 500 miles away, and even all listing they have.  I can search out the make and model of what I'm looking for.  




I can also go to those locations and look at, touch, and test drive the vehicle.  If I love it, I can go though the purchasing process for it.  It really makes it easy and time saving to shop through https://www.cars.com.  They also have experts give you new car reviews, as well as an area with reviews for specific cars you are looking into.  I'm loving the ability to save time in my search.  I'm hoping to find what we need and love.  

Have you used https://www.cars.com?
What was you experience?

1 comment:

  1. Great article which helps consumers and cars owners on how to get rid of their old vehicles and provided enough knowledge about Cash for Junk Cars. We have some more great and wonderful writes up for brisbane wreckers and junk car removals

    ReplyDelete